Thursday, December 21, 2006

Scene in Progress

Here's a scene in various stages of completion, featuring a luchador, a piñata, and some starving children. I do things in several passes working from very crude to the final details. For some reason this particular scene has elements of all stages, so you can get an idea of how I'm fleshing it all out. I could go into more detail on the process, but if you're already familiar with Flash, it's pretty obvious just by looking. If you're not familiar with Flash, I would just bore you.

On top are three of my chickenscratch storyboard thumbnails. Down below is the corresponding animation. You can hear the click track and the temp music in this shot as well.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!! More!!! More!!!! Please!!!!!!!

Marc Deckter said...

Hope you don't mind - I plugged your blog in my latest post!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!